Jobs in Deputy Commissioner office jorhat For The Post junior assistant,peon,chowkder
In pursuance of govt.letter No GAG(B) 287/2017/12 Dates.21/06/2017 and ELSE 4/2008/part II/111 Dated 04/01/2016 applications are invited from the intending candidates for filling up the following vacant posts in the amalgamated establishment of the deputy commissioner and sub-divisional officers (c) as district election officer.the application should be submitted in the standard form as published in assam gazette in part IX during working hours except Sunday/holiday on or before 26/03/2018 in the drop box kept for the purpose in personal branch in the office of the deputy commissioner Jorhat district .on application will be received after expiry of last date and time.
Last Date :
Name of the post:
Junior Assistant: 7 (UR=2, ST(H)=3, PH=2, EVM Godowan keeper: 1 , Junior Assistant(district election office): 1, EVM Godowan Watchman: 1, office Peon: 1, Office Chowkder: 1,
(1) For Junior Assistant, EVM Godown keeper, Junior Assistant(district election office) : Bachelor degree from any recognized University/institute.he must possess minimum 6 months diploma in computer application/knowledge from an institution recognized by the government.
(2) For EVM Godowan Watchman, office peon and office chowkdar candidates must be Passed minimum VIII standard..
14000-49000 G.P-6200(PB-2) For first three post and Last three post 12000-37500 G.P-3900.
IT is informed that there is no vacancy for OBC/SC/STP category in the office of the deputy commissioner, Jorhat all the posts of OBC/SC/STP category in the office of the deputy commissioner, Jorhat is already filled up.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2017.the upper age is relatable by 5 years in case of ST/SC and persons with disabilities..
Address: Deputy commissioner office,AT road,Jorhat,assam 785001
Terms & condition:
(1) Candidate must be Indian citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
(2) Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and registration numbers along with the date must be mentioned in their application.
(3)The application must be accomplished by the following:-
(i)Self attested copies of all certificates of educational qualification and other qualification,age,caste etc.
(ii) Three copies of self attested recent passport size photograph (one copy to or pasted on the right top corner of the application form signed by the applicant and other two copies to be signed by the applicant on reverse of the photograph must be attached with the application.)
(iii) A self addressed envelope affixing postel stamp of RS.5.00 must be enclosed along with the application form.
(4) Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope on which the applicant should dearly mention the name of the post applied for.
There shall be an objective type written test and computer proficiency test in the following manner..
Objective type test:
General English 75 marks
General Knowledge 50 marks
Quantitative Aptitude 25 marks.
Knowledge of computer 50 marks,
Language skills in assamese/Bengali/Bodu/English 50 marks.
Computer Proficiency Test marks 50.
The candidate must at the top of the application mention the language of the following which he prefers for appearing in the written test..